Discover How You Can Save £1,000s on Probate Solicitors By Getting Your Flexible, Fixed Fee, Low-Cost, Probate Quote Today!
You’ve nothing to lose! And it will only take a few moments of your time to discover how we can help ease your burden and save you time and money – wherever you live.
With our panel of expert (but very approachable) probate solicitors we cover all areas of the UK with our flexible, fixed fee, low-cost, probate service. No blank cheques, no hidden extras and no last minute surprises. Just real peace of mind, stress free!
With or without a Will, we’ll deal with all the legal issues left behind by the loss of a loved one, and provide you with a quick and professional service that will save you stress, time and money.
Our service can include the safe and secure hand-collection, at your door, of all the deceased’s important documents and paperwork, house clearance (if required) and as much or as little of all the other burdensome work as you decide.
You can save time by speaking to Jo Riley now on her direct line 020 8664 3204 or call us free on 0800 269 297 or fill in the form below for your no-obligation quote, or read below to discover more about why our flexible, fixed fee, low-cost, probate service is so popular. You’ve nothing to lose and, we believe, quite a lot to gain.
***Special Offer*** Free Will Written For You and Every Beneficiary:
For a limited time only, should we take on any of the probate work on your behalf, you and all the beneficiaries can enjoy real peace of mind from having a free Will individually written for each of you (and your partners, where applicable) – saving up to £129 per beneficiary
Yes, I want to save a lot of stress, time and money so please give me a no obligation, flexible, fixed fee, low-cost, probate quote today!
|First Name: *|
|Last Name: *|
|Phone Number: *|
|Mobile Number or Other:|
|Yes, I want to save stress, time and money so please give me a no obligation, fixed fee, low-cost quote today!|
Discover Why Our Flexible, Fixed Fee, Low-Cost, Probate Service Is So Popular
The loss of a loved one is always a difficult time. As well as the enormous emotional shock, the legal requirements associated with someone passing away are extensive.
At the very least you may need to apply for a Grant of Probate, or, in cases where there’s no Will “letters of administration” may be required.
Banks and solicitors – who often assist with securing probate and sorting out someone’s estate – can be very expensive. You may also have to make an open ended agreement with no clear idea of how long the process will be, and therefore how much their services will ultimately cost.
With Will Drafters it’s different. We have a nationwide panel of experienced probate solicitors, we commit to a fixed fee up front and, because we’ve been specialising in probate services for over twenty years, we’ll get the work done quickly and efficiently, saving you as much stress as we possibly can.
We offer a fixed fee quote for our services in advance and in writing. Unlike other probate solicitors, who charge every time you call them, if you call us with a question or a problem, you can be sure that the meter will not be running.
In cases where you don’t need a Grant of Probate, we’ll tell you straight away, with no cost and no obligation.
We comply with the Solicitors’ Introduction and Referral Code published by the Law Society, and all our probate solicitors are independent professionals from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice.
Here are five additional reasons why Will Drafters is exactly what you’re looking for:
- We commit to beat any other written quote, and we won’t ask you to pay until all legal matters are resolved.
- Each probate solicitor on our panel is a specialist, so we can match you with a legal professional who fits your unique needs. From then on our solicitors will deal directly with you, one on one.
- Our fixed fee, low-cost, money-saving, probate quote includes charges for all work undertaken both by us and by the expert, super-friendly, probate solicitors assigned to carefully manage your case.
- Our service includes a provision for safe and secure hand-collection, at your door, of all important documents and paperwork, so you can be certain nothing will go missing.
- You choose how much of the work you want us to do. Our services can include:
- Interviews with the Probate Office
- Filling out all Inheritance Tax forms and other legal forms
- House clearance
- Security visits
- Placing advertisements for potential claimants, so you won’t have to deal with a late claimant after the process of settling the estate is completed
- Overseeing the house-selling process
Just tell us what you want us to do and we’ll make sure it’s done.
- All monies will be paid directly into your own individual Client’s Account, we don’t look after your money ourselves, so you can be sure you receive the full amount. All interest earned will be fully credited back to the estate.
Will Drafters also specialise in the writing of Wills, we’ve written over 100,000 of them. For no charge to you, we offer to write a single, or joint Will for you (and any of your fellow executors), which could save you up to £129 per individual. It’s a completely free part of our service.
Dealing with Wills and probate is an expensive and stressful process at the best of times.
We can save you £100s, if not £1,000s, and a lot of stress and time. Our quotes are obligation free, and we’re happy to answer any and all questions that you may have.
Speak to Jo Riley now on her direct line 020 8664 3204 or call free now on 0800 269 297 or complete the form above to get your flexible, fixed fee, low-cost, probate quote.